2015년 3월 25일 수요일

MYP Reflection _ Personal Statement



Writes comments and grade

-Generally good ideas discussed but language was so weak, it was difficult to read.

 -A:
Provides adequate analysis of the content, context, language, structure technique
Provides adequate analysis of the effects of the creator's choices
Justifies opinions and ideas with some examples

 -B:
Make adequate use of organizational structures
Some degree of coherence and logic
Make adequate use of referencing and formatting tools

 -C:
Considerable personal engagement with the creative process; demonstrates considerable insight, imagination or sensitivity and substantial exploration of and critical reflection on new perspectives and ideas

 -D: 
A limited range of appropriate vocabulary and forms of expression
Inappropriate register and style that do not serve the context and intention
Limited accuracy; errors often hinder
Limited and/or inappropriate use of non-verbal communication techniques


Write goals per criteria

 -A: 
 -B: 
 -C: 
 -D: 


How will you do to reach the next your goals?

 - There are so many mistakes of grammar especially, sentence construction and using article. Ms. Wiseman commented me that my idea is good besides the weakness of my language. Therefore, I think improving language skills regularly and focusing on making accurate sentence could be the better opportunity me to express my own idea more freely. I just started the tuition of grammar so I will do additional study at home. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기