2015년 1월 19일 월요일

Personality Test


ESTP


  • My personality profile

  1. It is the type who is open about people or situations.
  2. It is tolerant for myself and others, and accept changes easily. So, it has ability to mitigate the situations which have conflict.
  3. It is very active. This type people usually like to make the new work. In short, they can be told the word 'be witty'.
  4.  It has a lot of curiosity and always want to confirm their hypothesis. This can be cause that they look inattentive.
  5. It is outgoing and has great ability to figure out minor clues from others speaking to know their thinking.

  • The careers that are good for me

 Engineer, police, marketing, architect, businessman and international diplomat are recommended careers. From among these, I prefer marketing, businessman and diplomat.


  • Why are these careers good for me?
Because one of the biggest feature of my personality is active and sociable. Marketing, businessman and diplomat have similarity to have importance on meeting people. It means my personality and these careers are fit together.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기