2014년 9월 23일 화요일

Reflections - Literature Circle


1. What goals did I set for myself at the start of the quarter?


  I wanted to make more relations through communication. Also, I wished to improve presentation skills like speaking aloud without script.
 Before I start the literature circle, I set up this goal.

 :My group's members helped me very much. So, I wanted to help others too.
    I did not want to think just fragmentary form.



2-1. What skills did you use?


  I spoke in clear and loud voice when I was presenting. I tried to communicate with audience clearly by eye contact.



2-2 .What skills did you sharpen?


  I wrote the script for the literature circle presentation, and I memorized it all. 
  Then, I practiced a lot presenting without the script at home. I measured the time that needed for my presentation and try to make 5 to 6 minutes presentation.



2-3. What skills did you learn?

  I learned the skill which made me speak in loud and clear voice.


3. How did you achieve your goals? What goals were not completely achieved? Why?




  I tried to help my group members, but I could not help them very much. I just answered to their questions wholeheartedly. I wished my answer was helped them.
 Secondly, I achieved the goal making more relations through communication. Discussing and advising with my group members, I noticed their thinking and personality. 
 However, I think that I did not do the concrete thinking. I had presentation just about my lesson. I did not add much new ideas and things in my presentation. I regret it. If I put some of new things about characters, it could be better presentation.



4. What are your goals for the final task this quarter (the essay)?


   I had the writing the letter to main characters task before, and I did not get the good score for that. The reason why, I had too much grammatical errors. So, my goal for the final task is to make less grammatical errors than before task.














댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기