2014년 11월 13일 목요일

An experience in a place


 The table clock on my desk is passing at half past eleven. Through the window, there is midnight blue sky. Completing lab report until tomorrow puts me under tough stress and it smashes my lung cruelly. Countless words are wandering weightlessly in my head like planets that run about in confusion in the empty inky space. Using gravity, I want to drag the words down but it does not work. Words are holding out stubbornly and playing at a tug of war forcibly with my dim judgement. As time goes by, now both of the hour hand and minute hand meet together and they stand upright. My heart almost runs riot facing at outside of the Earth and my concentration makes a flat sound with a whoosh. The words feel like that wandering the space seem to drawn into a black hole so still finding the way to get out of the Andromeda. Finally, as finishing the lab report, all the words stop wandering and they go back to their place again.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기