2014년 8월 19일 화요일

Plan_ Set of goals

1. Communication

Good At ; listening someone's speaking

What I want to learn / improve ; want to make more relations through communication

2. Collaboration

Good At ; sharing my ideas

What I want to learn / improve ; my group's members help me very much. So, I want to help others too. 

3. Analysis

Good At ; thinking about why it was happened

What I want to learn / improve ; do not think just fragmentary .

4. 19.Aug. 2014. / 1st. meeting in class

Because of today's class meeting, we decided that we could skip tomorrow's meeting.
 1.Today, I(character presenter) chose the 4 character in the book.
 - Catness
 - Peeta
 - Haymitch
 - Rew

 2. We made google docs presentation, and planned we're going to upload our works on that page.

3. Until the next meeting, (27. Aug. 2014. ) I am going to read part 3 again, and write about characters.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기